Rich and Martin are joined tonight by Tim Krabek, author of the Security and Technology for SMB’s and SOHO’s blog. Tim’s a fellow Security Catalyst member and just happened to be around when we were recording tonight. We invited him on to get a slightly different view of security, mainly from someone who’s still in the trenches. Tim is working with small businesses and has to fight the good fight, something Rich and Martin sometimes forget about. Thanks for joining us tonight, Tim.
- Security and Technology for SMB’s and SOHO’s
- New Telecom whistleblower describes possible gateway for massive surveillance of wireless communications
- Chinese hackers: No site is safe
- A question of programming ethics
- They grow up so quickly: Club Penguin
- Tonight’s Music: Rattle of my chains by Tom Yarbrough